- Allows suspension to work as designed, giving overall improved ride quality, handling and increased range of suspension tuning.
- Integrates with lower torque box adding extra strength to control arm mounts
- Transfers more power to the ground, not wasting it twisting and bending the chassis
- Launches straighter
- Stiffer chassis reduces or eliminates interior rattles and extends life of vehicle.
- Weld locations free of powder coat, NO removal of powder coat required before installation for significant time savings.
- Can be used with factory convertible braces with slight modification. (see Install below)
- Non-intrusive, no floors to cut, interior to remove or lines to relocate
- Tube ends are sealed to keep out moisture.
- Ground clearance remains unchanged
- Increases side impact safety